September 30, 2018
3:00 PM at the Seminar Stage
Topics discussed will be:
- Optimal nutrition periodization strategies for elite athletes and contest prep.
- The metabolic adaptations associated with contest prep.
- Common concerns associated with contest prep.
- Transitions into off-season nutrition.
- The focus will be on the longevity and health of the athlete
- Additional information can be found HERE
Damon McCune, MS, RDN, LD
Co-Author of The Vertical Diet 3.0 and Founder of Allied Performance, Damon McCune is an Exercise Physiologist and Registered Dietitian. He has completed all but dissertation on a Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology with research focused on enhancing resistance training performance and hormonal response through nutritional manipulation. Damon currently holds an M.S. in Exercise Physiology with research on 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, IGF-1, and Waist Circumference, a B.S. in Nutrition Sciences, and is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian.